We are looking for highly qualified and trained beauty therapists who can offer treatments such as full body massages, facials, nails, and waxing. Interested candidates who produce a solid and honest CV with a minimum of 4 years work experience are invited to apply via the Job Inquiry Form. Only serious applicants with the above requirements will be contacted.
Current Job Listings
We are looking for a highly qualified and trained Front Office who can:
- Take all incoming calls
- You are required to be honest and trustworthy at all times and not to get distracted or intimated by third parties
- You are required to have proficient computer skills- MS Office and be able to respond to emails.
- Make appointments for clients in an organised manner using the Spa’s Software.
- To manage product sales and update stock .
- To find clients and book them in to your or other people’s schedule as required.
- To ensure all bookings are done and are not double booked at any time.
- To ensure billing is done and clients pay either before or after treatments without exception.
- Need to be very fluent in English due to diverse cultural backgrounds that one is expected to encounter at the spa.
- To take down all of clients details on the phone such as phone number and full names on booking the client.
- Ensure that all clients fill in an indemnity form before being attended to by therapists.
- Always look presentable and smartly dressed.
- Be audible on phone or while attending to a client at the spa.
- Be able to handle clients in the most professional way.
- Issue and record gift vouchers issued to clients.
- To communicate bookings and cancellations in good time to the therapists so that they can either prepare treatment rooms or nail station in good time.
- To do daily sales reports in Excel or as may be required to facilitate accountability to management.
- To always issue branded receipts to clients and ensure that clients must leave with their receipts.
- To receive payments and document them properly through the software and do a daily report indicating mode of payment used by the client ( cash, M-pesa, credit card )
- To help in other areas such as getting refreshments for the client, to make sure that reception is always tidy and clean.
- Not to give out discounts or rebates to clients unless authorised by the Manager, CEO or one of the directors of the spa.
- To bring to the immediate attention of management any issues arising from a client including any complaints, suggestions or recommendations made by the clients.
- To report immediately to management any inappropriate actions or comments by any client or any other person.
- To be punctual at all times.
- To be polite and courteous to all people in the spa, whether clients or otherwise.
- To assist in stock take and monitoring of the same in the different stores when called upon.
- Any other duties that you may be asked to do by the management.